Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is the highest performing digital marketing channel that directly drives ready to buy customers. Clear focus backed by deep research facilitates discovery of relevant keywords and search terms that draw searching and ready to buy customers.
Search engines are driven by content. All types of relevant content has to be presented to search engines for that all important early recognition and eventual prominent positioning. Following the keyword research.
Blogging presents exceptional content building opportunities. Blogs are popular as useful insights, tips and are packed with personalised information on a given subject.
Researching keywords that perform, keywords that are fiercely competitive and filtering out underperforming key phrases are broadly some of the areas covered during the keyword research phase.
Multiple competitor analysis, detailed keyword research, original content creation, strong link building methods and deep data analysis demonstrated from our track record from clients who are comfortably settled at the top of search engines
Althorough SEO audit will be the foundation of an SEO plan.
Our Strong Points
We dive deep and learn your business, the company, your competitors and the industry upon kicking-off an new SEO campaign.
We deploy intelligence, common sense, software and analytical tools and create a SEO roadmap for the team to follow.
- Data Analysis
- Business Consultation
- Off Page SEO
- On Page SEO
SEO has evolved to a great extent and facing oncoming changes. Performing successful SEO in 2020 is easier for experienced professional as there are lesser uncertainties now than ever before. Some of the new developments in SEO for 2020 are:
- Snippets Dominate More Search ResultsGoogle recently introduced Featured Snippets to deliver an improved search experience for the users. Featured Snippets appears in number #1 organic result, known as “Position 0.” 54.68% of clicks from Google originate from Featured Snippets—driving more than half the search engine clicks.
42% of people expect an immediate response (within 5 seconds), and 36% expect a response within 5 minutes. — 2019 State of Conversational Marketing
- Secure Your Website with HTTPSA safe and secure browsing environment is important for the user experience. HTTPS enabled protocol is imperative for sites to provide users a secure connection that is encrypted as well as authenticated. According to Google, HTTPS “helps prevent intruders from tampering with the communications between your websites and your users’ browsers.”
AIML Powered Data Management is the future for lead scoring, building customer persona’s and customer segmentation. AIML streamlines data consumption towards optimal efficiency across all digital marketing organizations.
- Optimizing websites for Voice Search
Understand and implement conversational searches into your SEO strategy for 2020. Not only for smartphones, also for home voice assistants such as: the Amazon Echo, Samsung Smart TV, Voice Pod, etc.
- Mobile UX Governs Rankings
Good mobile user experience is critical for good Google rankings in 2020.
Studies indicate that 4 in 5 consumers conduct searches through mobile devices. And shown below, searches on smartphones are 88% while searches on computers and tablets combined make up 84%.
- Videos play a mighty role in 2020
Video experience is a lot more effortless than having to read. As in all things popular today the least demanding activities are the most popular. Studies by Google and institutions show that 6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television.
But how are videos connected to SEO?
The effort of preparing a video and posting it is well worth the effort when the exercise helps drive more traffic to your website. Ensure optimize the video with keywords and meta tags.
- Build quality content for SEO success
Creating relevant & quality content is essential element for SEO success in 2020. Search engines reward relevant, helpful, and accurate information with higher search engine rankings. Good content means, well researched information that follows a logical structure, easy to navigate and read.